Church Missionary Society archive. Section II, Missions to women. Parts 1-5
Reproduces papers held at the CMS Headquarters in London and the University of Birmingham Library.
Marlborough, Wiltshire :
Adam Matthew Publications,
Church of England > Missions > Asia > History > Sources.
Missions > Asia > Educational work > History > Sources.
|Online Resource:||Online guide to the microfilm set, part 1-3|
Online guide to the microfilm set, part 4-5
Manuscript Monograph Microform
Note that CRL will digitize material from the collection when copyright allows.
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. Society for Promoting Female Education (FES) in China, India and the East, 1834-1899
- pt. 2. India's women and China's daughters, 1880-1939 and Looking east at India's women and China's daughters, 1940-1957
- pt. 3. Homes of the east, 1910-1948 (including Torchbearer from 1914), Daybreak, 1889, 1893-1894 and 1906-1909, and The Indian female evangelist, 1872-1880. 1896; Preaching and healing, 1900-1906
- pt. 4. The Indian female evangelist, 1881-1893, continued as The Zenana: or, Woman's work in India, 1893-1935, continued as The Zenana: Women's work in India and Pakistan, 1936-1956 from Interserve, London
- pt. 5. Minutes of the Zenana, Bible and Medical Mission, 1865-1937 and the Annual reports of the Indian Female Normal School and Instruction Society, 1863-1879 from Interserve, London.