Church Missionary Society archive. Section VI, Missions to India.
Reproduces original papers, held partly at CMS Headquarters in London and also at the University of Birmingham, consisting of letters, journals and papers of individual missionaries and catechists, providing a wide variety of information on mission work, schools and medical work in India.
Marlborough, Wiltshire, England :
Adam Matthew Publications,
Church of England > Missions > India > History > Sources.
Missionaries > India > History > Sources.
|Online Resource:||Finding aid, parts 1-2|
Finding aid, parts 3-4
Finding aid, parts 5-6
Note that CRL will digitize material from the collection when copyright allows.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1. India general, 1811-1815 and North India Mission, 1815-1881 (reel 1-21)
- Part 2. North India Mission, 1844-1886 (reel 22-45)
- Part 3. India General, 1811-1815, and South India Mission, 1815-1884 (reel 46-68)
- Part 4. South India Mission, 1834-1880 (reel 69-92)
- Part 5. South India Mission, 1834-1880 (reel 93-116)
- Part 6. North India Mission, 1817-1880 (reel 117-138)
- Part 7. Madras Mission and Bombay Mission, 1935-1959 (reel 139-160)
- Part 8. India General and Bengal Mission, 1935-1959 (reel 161-182)
- Part 9. Punjab and Sindh Mission, 1935-1959 (reel 183-199)